Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. This blog is dedicated to musical instrument gear talk. Conversations are strongly encouraged, so don't be afraid to leave a comment.

About me:
I am a guitarist who has been playing for nearly 13 years. I have a very diverse musical resume. I've played with jazz groups, gospel groups, pop groups, alternative groups, rock groups and yes... even punk groups. I've won awards (okay maybe it was just "award"), and been on the radio. I've played for money, but mostly played for free. I've played in churches, coffee shops, bars and schools. I was a music major, once upon a time... didn't stick. I've played the drums, saxophone, and piano... also didn't stick. But I've never put down the guitar, and hope to God I never do. I may not be an expert, but this isn't my first rodeo. Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment